In compliance with the provisions of Personal Data Protection regulations, every visitor to the website (hereinafter, the USER) is hereby informed that any personal information provided under this contractual relationship will be incorporated into a file owned by Hocelot Financial Technologies S.L. This file will contain the following personal data categories:
- Identification information: name, surname(s), postcode, email address, contact telephone number.
- Traffic and location information.
- Commercial and professional information.
- Academic and professional information.
Your personal data can be collected in different ways, including:
- Contact form available on the website.
- Contacting Hocelot via email, postal address, or its phone number.
- Visiting the website through the installation of own and/or third party cookies. Please see our Cookies Policy for further information.
You will at all times be informed about what data requested is mandatory and what data is voluntary for the smooth delivery of the service requested.
You guarantee that the personal data you provide to Hocelot is accurate, complete, true and up-to-date. Hocelot will not be liable for damages of any kind that you may suffer as a result of the communication of personal data that does not comply with the aforementioned specifications.
Likewise, you guarantee that, in the event of communicating third-party personal data to Hocelot, the obtaining and communicating of said data is legitimate and is carried out in accordance